Saturday my wife and I hosted our first event in our new home we called Hoppy Birthday and Happy Home. It was a great success that I could have never pulled off alone. My wife spent the two previous days prepping and cooking while I kept worrying if we had enough beer (which we did).
- New Belgium Trippel
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
- Bell’s Winter White Ale
- Leffe Blond
- Blue Point Toasted Lager
- Brooklyn Lager
- Anchor Steam Beer
- Port City Monumental IPA
- Stone IPA
- Breckenridge Lucky U IPA
- Troegs Java Head Stout
- Bold Rock Virginia Apple Cider
- Harpoon UFO Hefeweizen
- Port City Optimal Wit
- Beer Bread made with Leffe Blond
- Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese Dip made with Breckenridge Lucky U IPA
- Buffalo Chicken Bites made with Stone IPA
- Praline Bacon with stout coating made with Bell’s Kalamazoo Stout
- Buffalo Wings
- Egg Rolls
- Cheddar and Cottage Mac & Cheese
- And more!
Hosting always makes me anxious but this went off without a hitch. I’m excited to host more and have some good ideas for next time.