Hey readers! I haven’t forgotten about you. After an awesome weeklong vacation and then Thanksgiving, I’ve been thrust into a number of projects at and outside of work that are keeping me absurdly busy.
However I’m working on a number of things that might interest you in the coming weeks…
- A comprehensive look back on the Cicerone Certified Beer Server Exam
- A near beer-less week in Las Vegas post
- New episodes of Conversations with Beer Bloggers
- Loudoun County Brewery Guide
- 2013 Year in Review
I have two other exciting projects I’m in the middle of that are not beer-related:
- A secret project (that’s all I can say at this point)
- A new post for ScreenLight’s blog on Holiday Gifts for the video editor.
Bare with me! Lots of great content coming out the rest of the month.
Got any ideas for other projects or posts? I’m always open for creative input.